Term 3 Wrap and Reminders!
WOW! What an incredible term for our program! We cannot thank our coaches, athletes and families enough for their dedication, commitment and hard work - it's a team effort in this sport and our success so far this season is a testimony to the hard work of every member of our club, every coach and all our families who give up so much to allow us to achieve our goals.
Results aside, what has been the best thing to witness is the feeling within the gyms this week, with students relaxed and excited from the weekend. We have had a week of fun with PJ Parties, Princess Parties, Mini Olympics, games and most importantly... the Ice Bucket Challenge (coaches are glad this is now over). We see QCE as a tough program with discipline, a strong work ethic and good old fashioned hard work as our core values (and believe this is why we succeed). However we also hope to build a legacy of respect and love, where our athletes know that we care about them as much as we do about the results.
Thank you to all our members for your continued support - we are on the home stretch with the big push coming in the lead up to Nationals and cannot wait, as this is by far the most exciting (and challenging) part of the season.
Some quick reminders:
- Spring Tumble and Stunt workshops are being snapped up fast - please book these via the portal (2nd week of school holidays). Non-members welcome, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for info
- Camp Outs at QCE North and QCE West are coming up soon - keep an eye out for an email in the coming days
- Important Dates: WCCD Clash on Sat 25 - Sunday 26 October (all teams are competing - this includes stunt groups, all dance, rec cheer and all cheer teams), Friends and Family Night 15th November for North and 22nd November for West, Nationals 28th November - 1st December.
- QCE Break Up will be held at Wet'n'Wild on Saturday 6th December - tickets will be sold in term 4.
- December workshops will be held 2nd - 12th December and tryouts for 2015 will be 13th - 17th December. Teams will be announced on the 22nd December for 2015. A 2015 Info Pack will be released in October detailing all about this and our plans for 2015
We wish everyone a relaxing and safe break and will see you all at workshops or when term 4 begins on Sunday 5th October.